Do your clients imagine themselves on a small group tour as they take a journey through South Africa, experiencing wildlife viewing, visiting popular sites throughout the country, enjoying a host of entertainment options and much more?
Any business that’s involved in the tourism industry knows the importance of keeping up with this sector’s emerging trends. In order to avoid disappointing customers and falling behind competitors, you need to keep your pulse on the constantly changing trends that are happening in the wider industry. As such we at Southern Africa 360 have launched a guaranteed Seat-In-Coach Tour for Your clients. They will be able to experience the highlights of South Africa, Ton one of these tours offering departures throughout May until September 2020.
Here are 6 benefits of small group travel:
– Flexibility with a comfortable pace: Our small group tour is designed to see some of the highlights of South Africa with enough down time to relax, reflect and soak up the atmosphere. With less group members, wait times diminish. An advantage for small group tours in terms of flexibility means that more time will be spent enjoying the places that matter. Less time will be spent getting on and off the bus and checking into hotels. Smaller groups can maneuver around sites much easier than large groups.
– Local knowledge, you can actually hear: Our travellers are genuinely curious folk who love experiencing different places, peoples, cuisines, philosophies and points of view. They know that there is more to a destination than can ever be explained by a guidebook. This is exactly why we hire the highest quality of local driver guides to provide local history, context and perspective. Perhaps the greatest advantage of a small group tour is being able to hear the local guide with the possibility to ask more questions and gain more insights.
– Size does matter: For us, a small group tour means 12 people max. We want our travellers to engage with local people and have an authentic experience, by having smaller groups we can use smaller buses to get around cities easier to explore off the beaten path locations. Time out of the bus means more time in the city.
– Peace of mind: So often when travelling independently, things don’t go according to plan. While part of the enjoyment in travel is experiencing the unexpected, this can also result in high stress. In the planning stages, often venturing into unfamiliar territories can result in large amounts of time spent researching to plan your holiday and what options are available in the destination. With small groups, that stress is eliminated. Your hotels, transportation and activities are arranged by travel professionals with years of experience crafting tour that engages with local life and showcase the very best of the country. Travellers can sit back and enjoy the trip without waiting in lines for tickets or worrying how you’re going to get to the next stop.
– Meet other travellers: Possibly the best thing about small group tours is being accompanied by a group of lifelong learners with a similar passion for travel and exploring the unknown. After all, some things in life are better shared especially chances to make fond memories abroad.
– Sustainable travel: With smaller groups, we are able to minimise our footprint on the globe. Our small group tour mostly visits restaurants in local establishments therefore distributing the economic benefits to the communities we visit. This also means we avoid hotel buffets where much food is either tasteless and/or wasted. Our approach to travel is to engage locals without exploiting them as well as educate our clients on local culture without partaking in mandatory shopping stops that encourage excess.
If you would like sample packages showing how this tour can be incorporated into an itinerary or if you would like more information, dates and rates of our newly launched tour please contact us. You can also send us a mail at email@example.com.