Experience Southern Africa's treasured wildlife on a unique safari adventure
One of the most popular things to do for many visitors to South Africa and locals is to go on a safari. It is a great way to connect with nature and get a closer look at the many wonderful animals in the region. Why not take it a step further and go on safaris that may not be on your radar? Avoid the busy, popular game reserves and go for a smaller, more intimate experience. We've put together wildlife safari packages that will take you to the more remote and secluded parts of Southern Africa's abundant wilderness.
Southern Africa is home to many different species and boasts some of the best game reserves in the world.
What to Expect
- Southern Africa is home to some of the biggest and most renowned game reserves in the world, such as Chobe, Hwange and Kruger National Park.
- Witness an abundance of wildlife that only Africa could produce. From iconic predators like lions and leopards to gentle giants like elephants and rhino.
- Southern Africa is also home to a diverse number of land animals but there are thriving marine ecosystems for you to explore as well!
- Learn about the local wildlife as you are guided through their natural habitats, watching them rest, hunt and socialize.
- Discover more about conservation efforts throughout the Southern African region and the danger that poaching poses to the local wildlife and communities.
- There are many unique safari experiences to be had such as at Addo Elephant Park in South Africa, which is the only reserve in the world where you can see the Big Seven in one game park.
- Take in the natural beauty of your surroundings and see what the lands were like before man made room for cities.
FEATURED WILDLIFE SAFARI EXPERIENCES
4 Day Mziki Eco Escape
Secluded Game Viewing
Spend 4 days among South Africa's wilderness, far from the worries of the big city. Experience a remote safari holiday at the incredible Mziki Safari Lodge in the stunning North West Province. Nestled beneath the shady Karees in the heart of Mziki Private Game Reserve, just two hours’ drive from OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg, Mziki Safari Lodge offers a natural, affordable haven for eco-travellers seeking an authentic, unaffected encounter with the African bush.
9 Day Pafuri & Tuli Safari
Dual Game Reserve Package
A truly unique safari experience starting in the Soutpansberg Mountain Range, where you will enjoy the incredible views of the Limpopo province. Then travel to the stunning Tuli Game Reserve in Botswana, to take in the sights and sounds of the local wildlife. Finally, you will journey into the Pafuri Reserve which is a special area of the Kruger National Park that is owned and managed by the local Makuleke People. Here you will enjoy several days of safari activities and relaxation.
8 Day Waterberg Active Safari
Adventurous Safari Experience
Spend a week in the magnificent Waterberg and get a back to nature. You will start your trip at the Kwafubesi Tented Safari Lodge, a luxury tented campsite in the heart of the Mabula Private Game. Staying out in the reserve gives you a different perspective of your surroundings, bringing you closer to the local wildlife that call the breathtaking bushveld home. Each day you will be treated to a full day of safari activities such as game drives, horseback safaris and bird watching.