Get out into the great outdoors and experience an unforgettable adventure.
Southern Africa is a renowned adventure holiday destination and there are plenty of ways to get your heart racing. From towering mountains, lush forests and secluded beaches, the diverse landscapes offer adventure enthusiasts a variety of challenges such as hikes, biking trails, kayaking and much more. All these activities are even more exhilarating when surrounded by the incredible landscapes of the region. Locations such as Table Mountain, Sossusvlei and the Cape Peninsula are just some of the destinations waiting to be explored!
Southern Africa offers the opportunity to live life on the wild side with many different active adventure options
What to Expect
- The incredible Table Mountain, one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World and the heart of Cape Town.
- Journey through the Cape Peninsula, taking in the all of the natural beauty and visiting the small communities dotted throughout the rugged landscapes and secluded beaches.
- Excellent guided treks throughout the Western Cape, that will take you on a journey through many different environments.
- There is an endless number of hiking and running trails for you to explore around Southen Africa, that will have you surrounded by the region's natural beauty and wildlife.
- South Africa is famous for its adventure holidays, offering guests a range of adrenaline-pumping activities that will leave you wanting more.
- The Garden Route is the mecca of thrill seekers as this is where you can do heart racing activities like bungee jumping and shark cage diving!
- Cape Town is the most active city in Southern Africa and it's no surprise as the city's setting allows locals and guests to head out on a range of active adventures, all within an easy driving distance from the city centre.
3 Day Table Mountain Hike
A visit to Cape Town is incomplete without a hike up Table Mountain. Rising to just over one thousand metres directly from sea level and formally one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World, Table Mountain ranks in status alongside famous African giants such as Kilimanjaro and the Atlas Mountains. The Cape Peninsula, where sea, sky and the mountains meet is a world waiting to be explored. Spend a wonderful two nights in modern and comfortable tented accommodation and discover the magic of Table Mountain with our experienced hiking guides.
5 Day Shoreline of the San Hiking
The Shoreline of the San hiking trail is sandwiched between the Breede and Olifants Rivers. On this 50-kilometre "slackpacking" trail, from Elands' Bay to Strandfontein, hikers trek where only a select few have hiked before. With special access to private property, it passes a variety of archaeological sites, including caves, middens and Sand paintings, amid the untamed beauty of this coast. It's an all-inclusive adventure where you focus on the experience and everything else is provided, from meals to confortable guest houses in the quaintest of West Coast settings.
5 Day G!ano Coastal Hiking Trail
Spend 4 days along the gorgeous G!ano Coastal Hiking Trail on the Cape Whale Coast, beginning in Quion Point Reserve and ending in Walker Bay Reserve, 50km along the coast. Along the way, you will get to explore the undeveloped and untouched beaches of the Whale Coast, stopping at historically significant sites and learning about the local plants and wildlife as well as the Khoisan people who used to live in the region.