A unique South African experience awaits
Explore with Us
Break away from the ordinary and join us on one of our unique adventures that will leave you with long lasting memories and a desire to explore Southern Africa even further. We've put together a range of activities that will give you a deeper South African experience. All of these adventures are designed to show you a different side of Southern Africa than you may expect.
Why go on the same adventure as everybody else? Explore a different side to Southern Africa.
What To Expect
- Unique and different holiday adventures you won't forget.
- Southern Africa offers visitors a range of innovative activities that are fun for the whole family.
- Take part in activities that many tourists may miss out on. By looking to locals for what is exciting and memorable, we can show you a whole new Southern Africa.
- Dive deep into the region's history on interesting historical tours or learn what the locals do for fun and go on a local experience.
- Speak to locals and learn more about what life is like to live is such a diverse and vibrant region.
- Taste some of the local cuisines, either at a small seaside food stall, or a fine dining restaurant at a world-renowned wine farm.
- Leave knowing that you made that most of your time in Southern Africa.
FEATURED EXPLORE EXPERIENCES
Constantia Valley Sunset Wine and Dine
Gourmet Food & Award Winning Wine
Constantia Valley Zip and Sip
Adventurous Wine Outing
One of the most unique experiences in the Constantia Valley where you will taste some of the local wines and take in the incredible views in one of the best ways possible, by zipline! Soar above the beautiful fynbos as you complete a thrilling zipline course located at the Silvermist Estate in Constantia. Celebrate your successful day of adventure by enjoying two wine tasting sessions at local wine farms. This is a great way to spend a day out for travelling couples, families or corporate groups!
Wine Like A Local
The Fun Side Of Wine Tasting
Follow the locals' lead and experience the best that the winelands have to offer. Focus on wine pairing and enjoying simple but fun foods served in different wine estates as well as a stop to see the Duck Parade at Vergenoegd Löw Wine Estate and some free time after to explore the interesting town of Stellenbosch. Start with Biltong Pairing at Stellenbosch Hills, then Pizza Pairing at Brenaissance Wine & Stud Estate and end the tour with ice cream at Clos Malverne.
Cape Town City Cycle
Interactive Cycle Experience
Cape Town Like A Local
Local Experiential Tour
Want to know where the locals go to let down their hair and relax? Join this awesome local experience tour and travel to the seaside neighbourhoods of Muizenberg and Kalk Bay by train! While here you can go for a surf lesson at Muizenberg's famous surfers corner and walk along the stunning seaside path down towards Kalk Bay, enjoying the beautiful views and quaint beach homes.
My Prisoner, My Friend, Nelson Mandela
An Insiders Look
Go on an incredible journey through history on this unique Nelson Mandela Tour. You will get to visit Robben Island, the former prison of Nelson Mandela and where he was held for the majority of his 27 year sentence. The highlight of this tour is a meal with non-other than Christo Brand, who was tasked with guarding Mandela while he was improsoned. You will hear his story and learn how two men who should have hated each other became the closest of friends.