Warm greetings from sunny South Africa! As many parts of the world are gearing to kick start their return to some form of the new/next normal in tourism or travel, so are we at Southern Africa 360. South Africa is Travel Ready and soon we will be opening up to welcome your international clients again, until then find below our latest offers, safety protocols and updates.
As our valued trade partners we would like to share with you our redesigned sample South African packages, for Q4 2020 and 2021. We have designed these based on the most popular routings which our experience has shown for the Indian market. We have chosen hotels keeping in mind locations, family-friendliness and value for money pricing as well as health and safety protocols – we hope that these will be favourable to you and we welcome any questions and/or feedback.
As a company we are carefully monitoring the Covid-19 protocols set by the Tourism Business Council of South Africa and assure all our partners that we will be abiding by these in all areas that we are affected and will be ensuring that all suppliers we work with (accommodation, transport, activity providers, etc.) are doing the same. We will continue to follow the guidelines published by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the South African authorities to ensure that we are up-to-date and abide by the rules and regulations set.
Our post Covid reassurance:
• Meet and Greet at Airports within SA which includes extensive information and briefings on the COVID-19 protocols for the country
• Complimentary 2-layer cloth mask (traditional South African ShweShwe print) and minimum 70% alcohol 50ml hand sanitizer for each guest
• Screening at hotels and tourist attractions to assist clients
• Daily Temperature checks might be done by hotels and at certain attractions
• Daily sanitising of all vehicles
• Seating capacity in all private vehicles reduced by 30-50% (maximum of 2 pax in a sedan, 4 pax in an 8-seater and 8 pax in a 14-seater vehicle for example)
• Digital vouchers and itineraries sent to guests’ mobile via WhatsApp or email on arrival.
By now everyone has pretty much had enough of being on “lock-down” – through its different stages and varying rules and restrictions in each country. Here in South Africa we started out with five weeks Read more…