Situated in the heart of Cape Town, the sophisticated Pepperclub Hotel is an eight minute walk from both Green Market Square and the Company’s Garden, and only 6.5km from Camps Bay beach – where there is a beach facility on offer for all guests. The hotel boasts 210 luxury rooms, offering breath-taking views of the harbour, Table Mountain and Signal Hill. The hotel offers a 5-star guest experience like no other, guests can look forward to the innovative design, high-end amenities and attentive service.
Ranging from 33m2 to 150m2, each suite offers all the features the modern traveller requires for a luxurious stay. There are also two iconic suites – the Presidential and Penthouse – each sleeping 6 people with a large outdoor entertaining space and private pool.
Pepperclub Hotel also offers a number of in-house facilities to cater to all guests needs, including:
– The luxurious Cayenne Spa: An urban wellness sanctuary, where guests can enjoy a range of wellness services.
– A fully-equipped fitness centre: Featuring stat-of-the-art equipment for both cardiovascular and strength-training.
– Sauna and outdoor swimming pool.
– 24-hour concierge service.
– Private cinema: Offering 29 oversized seats, cinema-quality sound and an extra-large screen the Odeon Cinema allows guests to enjoy movies the way they were meant to be experienced.
– Conferencing and events: The hotel offers flexible conferecing solutions, with a range of meeting rooms and venues available to hire.
– In-room dining and a hotel bar.
– COPA Restaurant: Offering guests a contemporary menu and a range of tempting dishes to satisfy all palates. The restaurant is open to in-house guests and local visitors from -6h30 to 10h30 for breakfast and 18h00 to 22h00 for dinner.
– Ruby’s Bakery & Café: This is the perfect stop for a quick breakfast, wholesome lunch or afternoon pick-me-up. Ruby’s offers easy-going favourites, a coffee bar and daily selection of fresh sweet treats.
Team members Taryn Myburgh, Alethea Josephs and Heidi Botha visited this beautiful hotel for an evening out, enjoying the fine food and wine and plenty of laughs. We were given a tour of the property where we learnt more about the amenities on offer. At the end of our tour we were treated to watching the sun set over the Mother City with uninterrupted views of Table Mountain and Signal Hill from the balcony of the elegant Penthouse Suite. From here we headed to the COPA Restaurant where we were treated to a delicious 3-course meal in this modern, stylish restaurant. The COPA Restaurant menu features locally-sourced ingredients and a range of tempting dishes to satisfy all palates, the food was so delicious choosing a favourite dish from the menu is tricky!
We can highly recommended a stay at the Pepperclub Hotel for families, business travellers, Honeymooners and anyone in-between! If you would like more information on the Pepperclub Hotel or sample packages showing how this luxurious property can be incorporated into a package please contact us, we will be happy to assist you.