Southern African is home to some of the most beautiful and emotive destinations in the world, breathing a bit of romance into every trip. This area is the perfect choice for romance and Honeymoons, breath-taking views, luxury spas, remote lodges and exciting beaches. These are just a few of the things that make Southern Africa an ideal couple’s holiday destination. Couples will feel relaxed as they enjoy lazy mornings, sunny terraces, sweeping views and the sound of the ocean at any one of Southern Africa’s most romantic destinations.
Our romantic packages range from 6 to 11 days and offer something for every couple to enjoy and indulge in no matter what type of romantic escape you are looking for, choose from island escapes, luxurious bush stays, award-winning accommodation and more. Seasons are also an important choice when it comes to selecting a romantic trip, are you looking for late summer sunsets on the beach walking hand in hand? Or are you looking to enjoy a cosy fireplace in the winter with your loved one?
The destinations within Southern Africa offer all offer romance and uniqueness to add to your holiday, visit one of these top romantic destinations on your next trip to Southern Africa:
– Cape Town: Boasts some of the World’s best sunsets, with long warm days in summer, outstanding restaurants and unbeatable scenery this is a romantic paradise. The Cape Winelands or the Constantia Valley Winelands offer delicious local wines while you and your loved one enjoy the stunning settings all around.
– Rovos Rail: Rest, relaxation and indulgence awaits you as you step aboard the beautiful wood-panelled coaches and enjoy five-star luxury aboard the World’s most luxurious train. Couples will be treated to first-class treatment and a sommelier to recommend the perfect wine to accompany each delicious dish.
– Victoria Falls: Constitutes one of the most spectacular natural wonders of the World, known locally as “Mosi-oa-Tunya”, meaning the smoke that thunders. This destination is home to plenty of secluded river lodges along the enormous Zambezi, offering couples privacy and unforgettable beauty.
– Mozambique: Mozambique has a warm tropical climate with the average temperature throughout the year being a balmy 28C. The coastal areas tend to be sunny year-round. This destination offers the ultimate tropical experience with soft white beaches, swaying palms and clear blue waters. With luxurious, eco-sensitive lodges, often hidden away for maximum privacy, this couple’s getaway is like stepping into a dream. A Mozambique honeymoon is all about ‘barefoot luxury’, offering a shipwrecked feeling on virtually uninhabited islands.
– Safari Lodges: Southern Africa is home to a fortune of award-winning safari lodges and camps, each with its own distinctive charm and character. These lodges invite guests to languish in bed and enjoy the views. Soak in some signature safari moments such as sun downer drinks and private dinners in the bush.
If you would like more information on our amazing romantic and Honeymoon itineraries on offer or sample packages suitable for couples you can contact us and we will help find the most suitable romantic package to suit your needs and create a magical trip.